There are a number of forms that are either required or that may be needed over the course of a season or school year. The following forms are the most common and are required in most cases.
ALL OF THE FORMS ASSOCIATED WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY EXCEPT THE PHYSICAL FORM. PHYSICAL FORMS MUST BE TURNED INTO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS/PRACTICE. A few additional forms are listed towards the end of this page.
- Transportation Waiver -To be used anytime a parent needs to transport their athlete home from an away contest and to be used only in the event of extenuating circumstances.
All students must travel to and from contests and events in a vehicle supervised by their coach/advisor or a designated chaperone. “To and from” is defined as travel from Burlington to the opponent’s school site and back. Students may return HOME from an away contest with parents/guardians providing prior approval has been obtained from the Activities Director and the appropriate waiver form has been signed.
If parents/guardians provide transportation home from an athletic/activity event, allow their son/daughter to provide transportation to or from practices, or, in extreme circumstances, allow their son/daughter to transport himself/herself to or from a scheduled event, the following policies are in effect:
- Where parents/guardians provide transportation for their son/daughter home from a scheduled event, the parents/guardians shall assume all resulting liability, and the school shall assume no liability.
- Where a student transports himself/herself to or from a practice, the parents/guardians of that student shall assume all resulting liability, and the school shall assume no liability.
- Where a student transports himself/herself to or from a scheduled event (allowed only in extreme circumstances), the parents/guardians of that student shall assume all resulting liability, and the school shall assume no liability (parents/guardians must provide a written/emailed reason as to why a student will be transporting himself/herself to the activities office prior to the event).
Concussion forms are required yearly as mandated by the WIAA. There is an informational form for the parent, one for the athlete and an agreement form to be signed by both the parent and athlete and given directly to the coach.
Additional ELIGIBILITY forms can be found on the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association website at www.wiaawi.org. Click on Schools<Eligibility Rules and Forms. There is pertinent information regarding eligibility and you will find the following forms there.
- Resident & Transfer Waiver Request Form
- EVTS - Eligibility Verification of Transfer Student Form
- Foreign Student Eligibility Verification Form - NOTE: All Foreign Exchange students must have a U.S. physical.