Week of April 3, 2017
We hope you have had an enjoyable spring break. School resumes on Monday, April 3, 2017.
There are only a few more days for the Dyer fundraiser. We are selling Butter Braids Pastry and Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough through Rite Bite Fundraising. Our goal is to earn enough money to purchase an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) for Dyer School. We would really like to purchase one for each level at Dyer School. AED’s in our building have been a wish list item for several years. We hope to never have to use this life saving tool but we want to be prepared.
We have attached the order forms to this email for your convenience.
Order forms are due to the school office on Monday, April 3rd when we return from spring break.
- pick up is Tuesday, April 11th from 3 – 5 p.m.
The District will have three referendum questions on the April 4, 2017 ballot.
Question One asks for approval to borrow $68.3 million to replace Karcher Middle School with a new building that will accommodate grades 5-8 and Montessori. Funds would also address district-wide infrastructure needs.
Question Two requests $11.7 million to expand the athletic facilities to dedicate space for the wrestling and gymnastics programs and add a three station gym for school and community use.
Question Three requests $14.4 million to build a new Performing Arts Center that seats 750, includes an orchestra pit and provides necessary storage and space for set design and costumes, and patron amenities.
Learn more about the referendum online at http://www.basd.k12.wi.us/referendum2017.cfm
This coming week at Dyer
Monday, April 3, 2017
- Go Green Club to 4:30
- Design Squad to 5 p.m.
- Fundraiser forms due to office.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- Girls’ Basketball to 4:30
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
- Yearbook club to 4:00
- Techno Dragons to 4:30
- Dance Club to 4:15
Thursday, April 6, 2017
- Boys’ Basketball Club to 4:30
Friday, April 7, 2017
- April 11th to 21st – Book Fair
- April 11, 2017 – Seal a Smile
- April 11, 2017 – Fundraiser pick up 3 – 5 p.m.
- April 19, 2017 – Student Led Conferences, Book Fair, Energy Expo – 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- April 24, 2017 – Jazz Fest @ BHS 6:40 p.m.
- April 26, 2017 – Montessori Info Night 6 – 6:30 p.m.
- April 26, 2017 – Discovering Dyer – 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.