FUNDRAISING MADE EASY AT DYER
· Labels for Education (also known as Boxtops for Education) —Proceeds go to the Student Council. Visit www.labelsforeducation.com by clicking on the graphic below for a complete list of items. Save the proof of purchase or boxtops from participating products and send them to school. Some items are worth 5 to 10 points each. Collection sheets are available. · Printer cartridges—turn them into the office. The school receives cash for every usable cartridge.
· Richter's Marketplace—Proceeds go to the Student Council. Ask for a green sticker on your receipt when shopping at Sentry.
· McDonald’s Receipts—proceeds go to the Guidance program to purchase items for the school. Bring the receipts to the school office.
· Kwik Trip Rewards—Designate your Kwik Trip Rewards to our school and we will earn 10% of eligible in-store purchases, plus Kwik Trip will donate an additional 5% of those purchases to our school.
· Office Depot—FREE SCHOOL SUPPLIES. 5% Back to Schools** ID number. When parents and teachers provide our school’s 5% Back to Schools** ID number while shopping at Office Depot, our school receives credits equal to 5% to use for FREE SUPPLIES . Dyer Intermediate’s number is #70108430.
· Target—Take Charge of Education Program. Target donates up to 1% of purchases made using the REDcard SM. It doesn’t cost anything to sign up for the program and just designate our school. Visit Target.com/tcoe, stop by the kiosk in your favorite Target store or call 1-800-316-6142.