Thank you for your interest in the Burlington Area School District. We use the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN) web site for advertising and accepting teacher, administrative, teacher assistant, and secretarial/clerical positions. There is no cost to you for this service. Completed applications will be reviewed and the top candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.
WECAN - NOTE: All certified staff positions are posted through WECAN. For more information and application process, access the online WECAN application and select "Certified Staff".
NON-CERTIFIED STAFF (Includes Secretaries, Teacher Aides and Custodial Staff)
WECAN - NOTE: All non-certified staff positions are posted on WECAN. For more information and application process, access the online WECAN application and select "Support Staff".
- Substitute Teacher Aide** Please access the WECAN website link (above) to apply or go to the link located at the upper right to download the application form for Non Certified Staff
- Special Education Aide - 5.75 Hrs. Waller Elementary School Description
- Health Aide - 8 Hrs. Karcher Middle School Description
- Special Education Aide - Dyer Intermediate School Description
- Special Education Aide - Cooper Description
- One on One Teacher Aide/Student With Disabilities - Summer School Description
- Special Education Aide - Waller Elementary School Description
- Custodian - Full Time - 8 Hrs. Per Day Description
- Custodian - Part Time - 4 Hrs. Per Day - School Year Description
- Summer School Aides Description
- Special Education Aide 6.75 Hrs. - Waller School Description
COACHING / APPENDIX B
- Cheerleading - Head Coach - Burlington High School Description
- Yearbook Advisor - Burlington High School Description
To see job opportunities and apply for Community Education positions, please click here.
NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT: The Burlington Area School District, in accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and other Federal and State regulations, hereby declares that it is committed to the principle of equal education and employment opportunity and, accordingly, does not discriminate as to sex, race, color, national origin,ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability. Any inquiries or complaints alleging non-compliance with Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 or other Federal and State civil rights or non-discrimination regulations shall be referred to the Title IX coordinator of the Burlington Area School District.
The Burlington Area School District will make reasonable accommodations for a qualified individual with a disability and requests for accommodations should be directed to the Assistant Superintendent, at 262-763-0210 or 100 North Kane Street Burlington WI, 53105.