We offer the following clubs at this time here at Karcher. For more information on dates and times please contact the advisor listed below for each club. Students receive information about each club during our daily morning announcements.
- Will start in mid-October.
- Contact Ms. Hoffman (advisor) with any questions.
Boys Intramural Volleyball
- Wednesdays and Fridays starting in January 2017.
- Contact Mike Jones or Kris Thomsen (advisors) for any questions.
- Starts in November on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Contact Claire Armetta (advisor) for any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Started in September. The calendar is located under the "Athletic Activities Calendar".
- Contact Hans Block (advisor) for any questions.
Girls Intramural Volleyball
- Starts in January 2017 and will run on Fridays.
- Contact Ms. Berezowitz (advisor) for any questions.
- Contact Mr. Eckmann (advisor) for any questions.
STEM Club/Rube Goldberg Machine
- Will start on November 1st from 2:35 - 3:35 and will run through May. There are 14 total days for students to attend after school. Students will then be selected to represent our design at the STEM Rube Goldberg competition on May 12.
- Contact Ms. Waki and/or Ms. Pruszka (co-club advisors) with any questions.
- Start date mid-October.
- Contact Mr. Stoughton (advisor) with any questions.