In the Computer Lab;
- Students are only allowed in the computer lab when a teacher or aide is present.
- Students will not alter system or windows setup. If we find you have made any changes, your computer lab privileges will be suspended.
- Students will access only that software for which they have authorization.
- Students will save to their own flash drive.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the computer lab.
- Any vandalism or deliberate attempt to alter or sabotage a computer will result in the loss of computer lab privileges.
- Students will be charged for the repair of any malicious damage they cause.
- Internet will be for educational use only; students who abuse the use of the internet will be banned from further internet activity.
- Students are not to enter Chat rooms or check personal E-Mail on school computers. Anyone found in a chat room will have their computer privileges suspended
I have read and understand the policies stated above.