2017 4K-7 SUMMER SCHOOL
Waller Elementary School
195 Gardner Ave.
July 5th to August 3rd
Monday - Thursday
4K— 7th grade
8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- BASD summer school is remedial for math and language arts.
- Registration for Summer School has begun and runs until June 9th. Registration forms are available on line located at the right of this page and at all the elementary, Dyer Intermediate, Karcher Middle school offices and District Office.
- Registration forms can be turned into any school office.
- No registrations will be accepted after June 9th without the approval of the Summer School Directors.
- There is no fee for Summer School.
- A confirmation letter will be mailed by June 30th with the teacher name and room assignment.
Students will have the opportunity to receive free breakfast and lunch during summer session if you choose to participate.
- Breakfast will be served from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Lunch will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
Parents may register their students from now until June 9, 2017 at any elementary, Dyer Intermediate, Karcher Middle school office, District Office or download the forms located at the right of this page and mail to Pam Moersfelder, 201 S. Kendrick Ave., Burlington, WI 53105.
For more information or questions, contact:
Mrs. Susan Mosher, Summer School Co-Director
Mr. Scott Schimmel, Summer School Co-Director
PLEASE NOTE: Grades 8-12 Summer School is running Monday - Thursday, June 19 - July 27, from 8:00 AM to Noon at BHS.